Welcome Fr. Robert to St. Francis! Originally from Poland, Fr. Robert has been at St. Edward’s Parish in Dallas for the last four years and previous to that he has spent several years in Mexico as well as Spain.
1. What excites you the most about coming to St. Francis?
The rich variety of people who come from different cultures and countries and make up the St. Francis community.
2. What's your favorite dessert?
3. Who is your favorite saint?
Saint Ignatius of Loyola
4. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
5. What is your favorite form of prayer?
Praying with the Psalms.
6. Do you have a favorite quote or bible verse?
Hebrews 13:8: Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
7. What led you to the priesthood?
Formation of my family and example of some priests and missionaries.
8. What is your favorite thing about being a priest?
Service, witness, and joy of the Gospel