Please sign up for Sunday Masses, no sign up needed for Daily Masses.
8:30 am English
6:30 pm English
8:30 am English
6:30 pm Spanish
8:30 am English
6:30 pm English
8:30 am English
7:00 pm Spanish
Due to the precautions being implemented, we are aware we may experience a decline in Mass attendance. If you have not, please consider signing up for our online giving platform, Faith Direct. Our parish is a beautiful spiritual home to many and due to our fixed costs, we depend on our parishioner’s generosity to continue Christ’s mission in Frisco. Faith Direct allows you to donate once or on a recurring basis.
Text any amount to (972) 449-1711. You will be asked to complete a one-time registration page with your billing and contact information.
Join the Team
MINISTRY ASSISTANT (CLICK TO EXPAND)
St. Francis of Assisi Parish is looking to hire TWO creative, hard-working, solutions-orientated, and passionate individuals to serve on a brand-new Ministry team. The Ministry Assistants main objective is to serve the active ministries and parishioners/volunteers of a very vibrant, bustling, Christ-filled parish. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, innovative, and able to perform key tasks independently in a timely manner. These individuals should be self-starters that enjoy working in a team environment and are excited to join a growing Catholic community with a diverse culture and spiritual community. This role will require a firm understanding of our church’s vision and values.
The Ministry Assistant position is a new role and will require a non-traditional work schedule consisting of afternoons, evenings and weekends (some Saturday, most Sundays). If you are not willing/able to work during these time frames, please do not apply.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Collaborates with Campus Operations and Ministry Director (COMD) to ensure ministries are successful, making desired impact for the individuals and parish.
· Serves as a “chief officer of first impressions” for visitors and volunteers who come to St. Francis (Great Hall Foyer area) for meetings, events, general information.
· Collaborates with Campus Operations and Ministry Director and Senior Director of Operations to ensure St. Francis of Assisi is offering sufficient, quality, successful, and meaningful ministries which further the mission of the parish and serve to help create disciples of Christ for all participants.
· Collaborates with Campus Operations and Ministry Director and Senior Director of Operations to develop a process for permitting new ministries as well as developing and implementing a process for ongoing evaluation of existing ministries to ensure success.
· Looks for opportunities for ministries to collaborate with each other in areas such as, but not limited to, joint events and fundraisers and shared service projects/opportunities.
· Leads the communication and collaboration with all volunteer ministry liaisons (currently six) and maintains an excellent, positive working relationship with all ministry liaisons.
· Plans and conducts regular meetings with volunteer ministry liaisons to ensure successful communication, planning and coordination. Works with ministry liaisons to resolve all issues related to ministries, schedules, meeting spaces, safe environment, childcare and facilities.
· Collaborates with COMD, Communications Director, Senior Director of Operations, Director of Evangelization and Pastor to take a global view of parish and ministry events and meetings to ensure best use of facilities and resources.
· Actively works to ensure proper number of events, including fundraising actives, communications needs (bulletin announcements, Mass announcements, electronic announcements) are spread strategically and wisely throughout the year.
· Collaborates with Communications team, especially Communication Assistant to help translate messaging for Spanish ministries as needed.
· Must possess a servant-leadership mindset.
· Must maintain a positive, upbeat, self-starting, solutions-centered, can-do attitude.
· Must be adept at problem solving.
· Must understand the importance of the parishioners and the community served by St. Francis of Assisi.
· Must have excellent customer service and diplomacy skills
· Must be able to thrive with minimal supervision.
· Must possess the ability to easily interact and relate with a wide assortment of personality types.
· Must have the ability to listen carefully and take direction well.
· Ability to manage time and prioritize accordingly.
If you are a servant leader and would like to apply please send your resume to email@example.com.
FAITH FORMATION AND YOUTH MINISTRY ASSISTANT (CLICK TO EXPAND)
St. Francis of Assisi Parish in Frisco, Texas is looking for a dedicated, innovative, and passionate individual to serve as the Faith Formation and Youth Ministry Assistant. This position will have a dual reporting structure and report equally to the Children’s Faith Formation Coordinator and Youth and Young Adult Ministry Director in serving the needs of children (K-6th), and the Youth (7th – 12th). The Faith Formation and Youth Ministry/Young Adult Assistant will collaborate with the Spanish Faith Formation team to ensure successful operations and seamless communications in an effort to provide the best possible experience for our families.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter that enjoys working in a collaborative team environment, possesses a servant’s heart, loves to problem solve, is passionate about their Catholic Faith and is excited to join a growing Catholic community with a vibrant culture and innovative parish. The ideal candidate is very organized, and detail orientated. In addition, he/she will be able to communicate in a very professional and personable and pastoral manner to families face to face, over the phone and electronically (i.e. emails). This role will require a firm understanding of our Parish’s vision and values.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Position
TECHNOLOGY AND A/V SPECIALIST (CLICK TO EXPAND)
St. Francis of Assisi Parish is looking for a, hard-working, solutions-orientated, and passionate individual to serve in a brand-new role. St. Francis is recruiting a Technology and A/V Specialist whose main objective is to serve the staff and ministries/volunteers of a very vibrant, bustling, Christ-filled parish and who is responsible for overseeing all technology and audio/visual equipment, functions and operations of St. Francis of Assisi. The ideal candidate has a passion for troubleshooting, research, investigate and problem solve and self-motivated, innovative, and able to perform key tasks independently in a timely manner. This individual should be a self-starter that enjoys working in a team environment and excited to join a growing Catholic community with a diverse culture and spiritual community. This role will require a firm understanding of our church’s vision and values.
This position is a new role and will require a non-traditional work schedule consisting of afternoons, evenings and weekends (some Saturday, most Sundays). If you are not willing/able to work during these time frames, please do not apply.
New Email Scam Alert
Dear Parishioners: unfortunately, another email and text message scam has emerged over the past 24 hours. If you receive an email or text message allegedly from our Pastor, Fr. Rudy, requesting you send money or buy gift cards, please disregard it. It is a scam. We apologize for any inconvenience and pray for an end to this menace and for the conversion of hearts of those who are behind this.